Monday 18 February 2013

hipsters are ghey.

I will buy doc martens, i will wear them with dresses and headbands and listen to only underground music of the indie genre. I will attend starfuckers every saturday; ruining it with my overtly pretentious aura. I will make a blog and shave one side of my head, i will always be angry and frustrated, i will shop at vinnies and dangerfield, i will wear prescription glasses with the lenses popped out, i will take up photography and wear band shirts, i will rip holes in all my jeans and only listen to triple j, i will quit my job and get stoned everyday. I will form an indie band, i will become an on-again off-again lesbian and i'll only type in helvetica, i will hate my parents and never wash my hair, i will delete my facebook, i will buy stupidly expensive clothes from general pants and op-shopping will become my monday ritual. I will fall in love with long haired hippies and get a moustache tattooed on my index finger, i will dye my hair an odd colour and watch movies at the dendy, i will form my own clothing brand and sell it at glebe markets. I will move out of home and become a poor arts student, i will use photography apps to make my everyday iphone photos look vintage, i'll smoke rollies and only attend warehouse parties where i'll sip on my canned cider because i've recently developed a self diagnosed gluten intolerance. 

Follow my tumblr at;
http://no-one-gives-a-fuck-about-your-conformist-indie-bullshit.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment